Tuesday, July 26, 2011

The End for Year 1

This blog is mainly about the adventures of 3 friends living in Cairo. Together they adventure throughout Cairo looking for places to eat, places to see and most importantly places to shop. So here’s their story..

It all started with only 2 girls. At first Min and I would just eat out. There was this restaurant near our house called ‘pyramids’. So every Monday, we would go and eat there; making sure that every week we ate something different from the menu.

Then it so happened in the middle of the semester, I moved closer to Min. like really close, so we started to hang out more often. As time went on my house mate, Zek tagged along. So the ‘trio’ was formed.

Now that it’s summer break, I’m left alone in Cairo, while Zek and Min are back home. I miss going out with them. So as a tribute, I’ll write on the last place we ate before they both left.

Restaurant:


Location: In City Stars

Menu:


Strawberry Lemonade

Tortillas

Fish and Shrimp Platter

Buffalo Wings

Country Fried Steak(my fav)

The food was awesome, but I don't recommend the Fish and Shrimp platter. Service was also kinda slow, so be patient!


2 comments:

  1. who remembers the first time we started to ronggeng together?huhu..

    ReplyDelete